modules/forum/post.tpl

What is the male equivalent of jewellery?

29.04.2022 / 10:20

Nick: Bamber
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 24.04.2022
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

My SO recently bought me a beautiful necklace and I want to buy him something of equal sentimental value that will last.

I was considering a leather bracelet but do men actually like bracelets or is this a type of gift strictly for females?

Citeaza

29.05.2023 / 13:01

Nick: Hollium
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 27.08.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I can't say that I'm a jewelry fan, but sometimes there are such beautiful pieces of jewelry that I definitely want to have in my collection. I always have problems choosing the ring size, and it's great that article https://www.businessmanchester.co.uk/2023/05/15/the-ultimate-guide-to-choosing-the-correct-ring-size/ has useful tips on how to choose correct one. Especially if you buy jewelry online.

Citeaza

28.08.2023 / 16:59

Nick: Levascow
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 29.12.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Bamber a spus:

My SO recently bought me a beautiful necklace and I want to buy him something of equal sentimental value that will last. I was considering a leather bracelet but do men actually like bracelets or is this a type of gift strictly for females?

I know exactly what you require! Awesome and amusing postcard! On this website,  you can see how they appear. Take such a comical postcard by visit this site, and you will not go wrong with a present. You and your pal will never forget his birthday again. Making a cube out of your photographs would also be great.

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:
SUNTEM CEI MAI VESELI ȘI ACTIVI BUCATARAȘI
Felicitări!Un email de confirmare a fost trimis pe adresa ta.
Pentru a-ți valida contul, te rugăm sa dai click pe acest link.
Eroare!
Vă rugăm verificați datele introduse și reincercati!
Atentie!
Trebuie să acceptați opțiunile privind protecția datelor.
Atentie!
Aceasta adresa de email este deja in baza noastra de date.

Abonează-te la newsletter și intră în gașca noastră!

Sunt de acord ca datele mele personale să fie stocate și folosite pentru a primi noutăți și oferte comerciale.
Vă asigurăm că informațiile dumneavoastră vor fi păstrate în siguranță și în orice moment vă puteți schimba opinia făcând click pe link-ul de dezabonare din subsolul oricărui e-mail pe care îl primiți de la noi.

La Multi Ani,
Sărbătoriților de astăzi

utilizatori

Constelatialeu

5425 puncte

laura_n

2133 puncte

Rocsi

1668 puncte

Caty

1258 puncte

oanapl