modules/forum/post.tpl

Learn about the site for YouTube

11.10.2023 / 01:51

Nick: JosephMontgomery
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 01.09.2023
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

If you don't have YouTube Premium, there are easy ways to download music from YouTube, including free apps like ytmp3. You can also try an online YouTube converter that extracts music from a video and converts it into an audio file, such as youtube to mp3 converter. It's very fast and safe. I often download DJ sets to listen to when I'm working outside the house.

Acest mesaj a fost modificat de JosephMontgomery
Ultima editare: 11.10.2023 21:23:59

Citeaza

08.11.2023 / 04:27

Nick: LORDE
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 28.09.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

JosephMontgomery a spus:

If you don't have YouTube Premium, there are easy ways to download music from YouTube, including free apps like ytmp3. You can also try an online YouTube converter that extracts music from a video and converts it into an audio file, such as youtube to mp3 converter . It's very fast and safe. I often download DJ sets to listen to when I'm working outside the house.

There are various legal streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, suika game and Amazon Music that offer offline listening. They often have extensive music libraries, and you can create playlists to listen to when you're not connected to the internet. 

Acest mesaj a fost modificat de LORDE
Ultima editare: 08.11.2023 04:27:25

Citeaza

15.01.2024 / 12:40

Nick: lolapaluuza
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 26.08.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

How to work with MP3 on different devices? It seems to me that this will not work on iOS.

Citeaza

16.01.2024 / 12:12

Nick: gbert27455
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 16.01.2024
Scrie-i mesaj privat

JosephMontgomery a spus:

If you don't have YouTube Premium, there are easy ways to download music from YouTube, including free apps like ytmp3. You can also try an online YouTube converter that extracts music from a video and converts it into an audio file, such as youtube to mp3 converter . It's very fast and safe. I often download DJ sets to listen to when I'm working outside the house.

If you're a fan of platform games and love a good challenge, Donkey Kong is the perfect game for you. Combining elements of puzzle-solving, precision jumping, and quick reflexes, this timeless masterpiece continues to captivate players of all ages. With its vibrant graphics, catchy soundtrack, and addictive gameplay, Donkey Kong will keep you entertained for hours on end.

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:
Cele mai

Locul unde vezi ce e nou, ce e hot si ce merita citit!

utilizatori

Constelatialeu

2483 puncte

bucatarasa

1400 puncte

gaby_duceag

1172 puncte

Retete_gustoase

1150 puncte

oanapl

1000 puncte

CONTACT