modules/forum/post.tpl

Here are some tips to get past the pinball mini-game in Sonic Frontiers

08.12.2022 / 10:43

Nick: rodeoneerer
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 29.09.2022
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Sonic Frontiers is the newest Sonic game in the famous franchise. In this open-world game, this blue hedgehog will come across a variety of different kinds of puzzles, from tiles to speed puzzles. But there is an oddity on the third island; there is suddenly a pinball mini-game as part of the main quest line, and players will need to complete it to move on. The machine gives players a seemingly impossible number to get to, and some players may be on the lookout for a little help to get them through this challenging side quest in the newest 3D Sonic game.

Unfortunately, it seems you need more than a character that rolls into a ball to make a good pinball game. Here are some tips to get past the pinball mini-game in Sonic Frontiers.

How to Beat the Pinball Mini-Game in Sonic Frontiers
Right from the beginning, it will be clear to you that this will take some time. A high score of a whopping 5,000,000 points is required to successfully complete this Pinball distraction.

Using L1 and R1 on PlayStation or LB and RB on Xbox, you will control the flippers to bounce the ball (which is NOT SONIC this time!) towards various bumpers and passages that will bring you points. You will immediately notice how few points each pinball element brings – and the situation will seem quite impossible.

This overwhelming number needs to be completed with just three pinballs, collecting as many rings as possible; unfortunately, Sonic's skills won't help players out on this puzzle. Here's a little help to get players to that massive number a little quicker.

First and foremost, make sure to collect red rings as often as possible; the hitbox on the red rings is fairly generous, so players will just need to hit the ball in their general direction. Red rings add to the point multiplier in the bottom left part of the screen.

Outside of aiming for the Red Star Rings, there are not many more tips to give. Try to avoid the side areas if you can, but sometimes that is impossible to do. The area here is pretty small, and you only control the paddles, like a traditional pinball game. Don’t get content whenever you get the five million point total. A gate will light up at the top of the area, and you need to hit the ball up there to complete this mission. Your best bet is bounce it off of one of the springs at the top to hit it in.

https://www.z2u.com/sonic-frontiers/accounts-5-20063 is the top one among many marketplaces with integrity and reputation,  It is a professional supplier of cheap and safe Sonic Frontiers Accounts, also, we can promise that it will complete 100% handmade Cheap Sonic Frontiers Accounts and deliver within 15 minutes after placing an order.Any question for 24/7 customer service, who are happy to give help and create an enjoyable shopping experience for you.

Citeaza

10.12.2022 / 19:56

Nick: seoexpert
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 10.12.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

You can locate a helpful online community that can provide lessons in any topic you're having trouble with. The website https://smyrnalibrary.org/ tools should make doing mundane household duties a joy.

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 19:55

Nick: Eastojamson
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 10.10.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Zonnepanelen installateur Sint-Genesius-Rode

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 19:56

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Polyester zwembad

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 19:57

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zonnepanelen installateur Sint-Pieters-Leeuw

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 19:58

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. Permanent ontharen

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 19:58

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Inox zwembad

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:00

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Zonnepanelen installateur Steenokkerzeel

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:00

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen installateur Zoutleeuw

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:01

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Monoblok zwembaden

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:02

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Laserontharing

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:02

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted Zonnepanelen installateur Ternat

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:03

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Keramische zwembaden

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:03

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Zonnepanelen installateur Zemst

Citeaza

18.01.2023 / 20:04

Bucataras incepator
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Zonnepanelen installateur Tervuren

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:

utilizatori

Rocsi

1540 puncte

Ksenya

1075 puncte

gaby_duceag

1000 puncte

vasimur

227 puncte

Merisor