modules/forum/post.tpl

American Airlines: yes or not?

18.10.2022 / 01:12

Nick: Viko
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 25.03.2022
Retete: 0
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Hey folks! Could you please tell me if you use American Airlines services? Thanks in advance!

Citeaza

18.10.2022 / 01:15

Nick: Bxis
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 25.03.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Hey. I've been flying with American Airlines for decades now and I choose them as my preferred airline because they have the best mileage program. I also use their online store to earn miles on purchases. I have saved thousands on airfare, especially when booking business class internationally. If you read the reviews here https://american-airlines.pissedconsumer.com/review.html you will understand that this company is far from perfect, but they are doing their best to become one.

Citeaza

11.11.2022 / 09:55

Nick: ErvinSmith
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 07.10.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I have a terrible fear of flying, so I try to avoid flying whenever possible, unless it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise, I use cars and trains.

Citeaza

11.11.2022 / 17:53

Nick: lolapaluuza
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 26.08.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I don't have such a fear, but in principle I prefer to drive a car both in everyday life and during holidays. By the way, when I was in Miami, I found a great option Exotic Car Rentals Miami. Well I think it's cool that you can rent not an ordinary car, but something exotic that I definitely can't buy.

Citeaza

18.04.2023 / 22:41

Nick: Balenko
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 06.06.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

okay its cool

Citeaza

18.04.2023 / 22:41

Nick: Balenko
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 06.06.2022
Scrie-i mesaj privat

Purchasing a vehicle has never been easier, thanks to https://vehileaks.com/alaska. The site offers a diverse range of cars, trucks, and SUVs to choose from, making it simple to find the perfect fit for my needs. I appreciated the detailed listings, which provided all the necessary information to make an informed decision. Their customer service was exceptional, guiding me through the entire process with ease. Don't hesitate to visit this site for your next vehicle purchase.

Citeaza

28.07.2023 / 22:24

Nick: emmafisher
Bucataras incepator
Bucataras din: 07.03.2023
Scrie-i mesaj privat

I'm not a big fan of flying, and if I have to choose between a plane and a car, I'll definitely choose a car. But sometimes you still have to fly, for example, I recently flew to Los Angeles with this airline, but everything went great. Upon arrival, I immediately rented a multi-seater car because I was flying to visit friends and we organized a small trip around Los Angeles and neighboring cities more details

Citeaza
Selecteaza categoria de interes:
Cele mai

Locul unde vezi ce e nou, ce e hot si ce merita citit!

Limonada a la Cleme - reteta racoritoare si plina de vitamine

pe 02.05 la 20:10

Carrot cake reteta de tort de morcovi cu crema de branza

pe 02.05 la 14:02

Plăcinte cu carne - aperitiv gustos cu carnea rămasă

pe 02.05 la 11:25

Tiramisu la pahar cu cozonac - Rețeta unui desert ușor și delicios

pe 02.05 la 10:57

utilizatori

laura_n

3385 puncte

Rocsi